Our clients fall into many different categories. They are all great families needing assistance with the challenges of managing their financial lives and planning for a great future.
We spend time with our clients, asking the right questions, gathering information, and planning out a course of action. This process helps us define your need in creating a personalized plan for your financial success.
Our financial planning service addresses the most common financial concerns and questions people have including:
- Will my family be okay financially if one of us were to die tomorrow?
- How much income will I need in retirement and will it be enough to last for a 30 year or longer retirement?
- Is my money allocated the way it needs to be to protect my assets from a major market decline?
- What would our situation be if one of us could no longer earn an income due to illness or injury?
- How would it impact our situation if one of us, or someone we have to care for, required an extended visit in a long term care facility?
- How much will I need to provide my children or grandchildren with a quality education?
- Am I paying unnecessary taxes or fees on my investments?