Our philosophy is simple, “Clients come first – no matter what”. Whether we work with Athletes, Professionals or other high-net worth families. We never vary from that simple philosophy, “Clients come first – no matter what”.
At Infinity Financial Group we work with our clients one-on-one. We ask a lot of questions. We never think small. We think long-term and it shows. Our dedication to learning more about our clients’ needs enable us to provide personalized solutions, tailored to their situation. The result is precise solutions, practical application and ongoing monitoring of their plan.
We believe in the following five core values to help today’s clients address their needs and relate to their financial life, as quoted by Mitch Anthony, founder and President of Advisor Insights, Inc.
- Organization. Helping you bring order to your life.
- Objectivity. Providing untainted advice, leading to suitable and sensible money decisions.
- Proactive. Helping you anticipate life transitions and prepare financially for the unknown.
- Accountability. Helping you follow through on your commitments.
- Partnership. Helping you make intelligent decisions that will move you forward in life, with the money you have.
Our clients pay us to tell them the truth, keep it simple and do what we say we are going to do. We will always tell you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear. We can honestly say that no one outside of your immediate family will care more about your money than we will -- No one.